11.16.2012

{Nursery Name Letters}

I'm not putting up the nursery letters we used in our CO house here in our NC nursery.  Is it still called a nursery when the babies are staring TWO in the face?  Anyway, my tastes have changed and so has our bedding.  I'm considering doing THIS from Shanty to Chic.  I just love how this looks!  I've compiled one for each of them using this incredibly generous guy's Flickr pictures.  Gotta love multiples momma's they know where to find all the good stuff ;) 

Update to my anxiety issues.  Doing ok.  Some days are harder than others.  I feel like my therapist expects more from me at this point than I'm delivering.  I'm trying, but this is a nasty beast.  I had a HIDA scan to check on my gallbladder to see if that's what's causing my uncomfortable feeling under my right ribs/breastbone.  Gallbladder is perfectly fine, but I tested positive for bad reflux.  My Dr thinks years of reflux might be causing some burns in my esophagus and upper intestines.  I'm worried its something more serious.  He isn't.  I'm trying to trust, but its hard this early in my "kick anxiety's ass" journey.  He offered to do a CT scan with contrast, but said he didn't recommend it b/c he believes its unecessary exposure to radiation.  Why can't I just be healthy and not have this shit to worry about? 

I'm going to try a strong regimine of rx prevacid for a month or so to see if it helps.  If not, he'll refer me to GI.  Again.  Maybe have an Upper GI.  Again.  To see what's going on.  If you think of it, please keep me and my messed up body in your thoughts/prayers.  I'm so tired of having one thing after the other go wrong.  I apologize if I sound whiney.  I'm just over it.  Praying for a break from these worries. 

The daddy is working straight through the weekend, right up to Turkey Day and then he's off for another TDY in December.  Fun.  At least we have some notice this time!  I'm very thankful to have great friends here to take care of me and my babies while The Daddy is away.  Most of them have husbands also in the military or in a high tempo contracting job.  They spend a lot of time going it alone as well.  We're kindred.  I'm so very thankful for them :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment