Kawaii Baby One Size Pocket Diapers
I have 8 of these. They were my very first piece of cloth and I fell in love with them immediately. I love the microfleece inner lining. They are very soft and fit our toddlers really well. They can be bulky and I've found with bigger kids, you need more than one insert. But overall, they are fabulous. These diapers come with two microfiber inserts from my favorite diaper store Sweet Bottoms Baby. I'm not sure if that's standard or not. I like that they are stretchy and don't really hinder baby's movement like some other fabrics/diapers we have.
Alva Baby One Size Pocket Diaper
I have 24 of these. I was attracted to them because of the price. Visit Alva Baby's website and you'll see what I mean. So many colors, patterns and choices. They have a couple different types of inserts, diapers, wetbags and I think they even have some wool and leggings. I think these diapers do the job well. Some of the fabric feels cheap and they are lined with fleece. Its very easy to clean, but not as soft as microfleece. I really like the minky diapers and the solid color diapers.
Bum Genius All-In-One Diaper
By far and away our favorite diaper. I bought 10 of these from a twin mom who was selling her stash. I got an amazing deal. I'm so impressed by this diaper. An AIO just means that the insert is part of the diaper and you don't necessarily have to stuff. They do have a place to add an extra insert for more absorbancy. They can wear these for hours on end without leaks. Today they wore them from 9:30am-1:30pm with no problems. I was sweating it as I pulled them out of the carseats, but was shocked to find them dry.
The only issue I've found so far is the time it takes for them to airdry. Almost twice as long as a regular pocket. This isn't an issue because we have plenty of diapers, but I've found that we both anxiously await their arrival back in the diaper cycle. I've also been warned that the velcro can prematurely wear out. I'm not looking forward to this :(
* I'm buying 6 more Bum Genius from a fellow twin mom who's boys are potty training. She had the velcro one size (OS) pockets. It will be nice to have another BG to try out. Another great deal!
We didn't branch out much once we found what we liked. We'll likely try more diapers with our next baby. The diapers we love for our toddlers aren't great for teeny tiny new babies. I'm excited to cloth diaper from the beginning next time!



BGs are my favorite by far, too! I have some Alvas and they're all right but can't compare to BG. I guess you get what you pay for!
ReplyDelete