11.16.2012

{A case of the Fridays}


I've known this for almost 20 months now, but this picture makes it official.  I truly have the most adorable children ever. 

How did this week fly by so fast?  Friday already.  Time is just zooming.  It will be Christmas before we know it!  Today we dressed in honor of that fact.   A little green and red to brighten our cabin fever.  Its been raining for days.  It was finally sunny today, but its frigid outside.  I can't do the park solo (because they're too cool to listen), so its playdates or playing at home.  

I can usually manage to keep them happy and entertained until after lunch.  Then they get bored and a little tired and we all take a trip to tantrum city.  I've thought about moving back naptime a little bit to see if that helps our afternoon doldrums.  I might see if that works tomorrow.  The little man just can't seem to keep it together from about 2pm-5pm.  Dinner, bath, books and bedtime usually keep him occupied, but that three hour span prior to this is brutal.  

 Some pictures from today.  Love them. 
Happy WEEKEND!

We went out looking for twinkies (how sad that Hostess is no more) and they are sold out everywhere.  We did get a box of chocolate twinkies just because.  I tried one.  Eh.  We're strongly considering saving the box for the babies...or at least saving one twinkie.  They should be worth some moulah someday, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment