11.17.2012

{Houdini}

Last night on the monitors we heard a lot of ruckus.  We chalked it up to Coach banging on his crib bars with the book we let him sleep with.  When The Daddy and I finished dinner I went in to check on the little ones and make sure they still had their blankets.  Imagine my shock when I peeked into Coach's crib and found all this:

These Halloween pumpkins were sitting in the middle of their 5ft long dresser (with the measuring tape inside), as were the LIGHT BULBS.  Yes, light bulbs.  I just bought a new pack for their room and changed the light on their dresser.  I put the pack right in front of the lamp which is maybe 2.5 feet from either crib.  No way can they get them...or so I thought. 

Best we can tell, Coach used the bumper to climb up onto the dresser and get all these goodies.  Once he had them, he climbed back down, pulled them into his crib and played with them. We found shreds of the light bulb packaging, but thank baby Jesus, all the light bulbs were in tact.  Oh my gosh  my heart stopped when I saw those in there. 

I'm still a little shaken up.  Now I'll have to find yet another configuration for their room.  Dammit, I really like how its set up now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment