11.03.2012

{Happy Birthday-versary!}

Happy birthday to The Daddy (11/2)!  Its midnight, technically the next day, but I wanted to wish our wonderful guy a happy birthday...on the blog :)  Not to worry, we have wished him happy birthday many many times today.  He worked late, but we got the babies up to celebrate when he got home.  

I took them to Hallmark today to pick out cards and gifts for Daddy and they had such a blast!  Coach picked out a really cute talking hamster that's sitting on a cupcake.  He says all these funny birthday phrases.  They got a huge kick out of him.  Fancy picked out a "make a wish" wand.  She was so proud of that wand!  Now, of course, Daddy's gifts have joined the toy rotation.  He was so  excited to have presents they babies picked out.  It meant a lot to him :)

Today, 11/3, is our 5th wedding anniversary!  FIVE years???  We've been together for TEN years.  We met 11/3/2002.  Wow.  We've been together 1/3 of our lives.  He's a pretty great guy ;)

I'll write a lovey dovey, meaning full post sometime today.  Right now, my bed is calling my name!  


Incredible, right?  The reason we chose Powell Gardens and had a late ceremony.


Seeing me for the first time


I love this!

The rings


The chapel


Walking, talking, taking some pictures


Bridesmaids


Groomsmen and our nephew Gunnar as the ring bearer


My cousins Olivia and Isabella, flower girls


I love this one too!  My dad and I

Married!


The kiss


The bridal party


First dance.  The Daddy was no doubt being goofy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment