10.31.2012

{Trunk or Treating}


Tonight we went to a one of the hundreds of local church and trunk or treated.  It was so fun!  It was cold and the thought of trying to drag toddler twins from house to house was nauseating.  This was the perfect solution!  Everyone else in a 30 mile radius had the same idea, it was packed!  I loved seeing all the little ones in their costumes. 

We went with C&S and their twins boys L&G.  L&G went as Batman and Robin, a-freaking-dorable!  They had the right idea bringing their stroller.  The daddy and I were running after Coach and fancy, picking up, putting down, "hold my hand", etc.  It was a workout!  They babies loved it though.  They got a lot of compliments on their costumes, which they loved.  A couple people thought Coach was Santa Claus...huh?  I guess I can see it. 

It was a beautiful night and I'm glad we went!  Oh and I forgot to add, they kept their hats on ALL night.  Impressive, babies ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment