11.03.2012
{Just a couple Picasso's}
Painting is quickly becoming a favorite activity here. The babies LOVE it and I love their creativity and to be able to have a keesake from their teeny days. We painted several pictures today. I tried to do handprints, but they didn't understand the concept and got all squirly when I started to paint their hands. As per usual, Coach ended up painting his head, arms, chest and belly. Kid loves to be messy. On the other hand, Fancy HATED getting paint on her hands. If her hand grazed the paint she made the biggest stink until I wiped off her hand. Heaven forbid she get dirty :)
We got an Amazon delivery today! LOVE Amazon delivery day. Since they love Cat in the Hat so much I got them this book set. It has Cat in the Hat, Hop on Pop, Fox in Socks, One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish and Green Eggs and Ham. I have to say, they're not as good as I remember. Green Eggs and Ham was good, but the rest were tongue twisting nightmares. Its good to have these classics in our collection, but man, I hope they don't fall in love with Fox in Socks like they did with Cat in the Hat.
I also got my Bac-Out. I've had some diapers come out ever so slightly stinky (VERY slight, but still) and I'm concerned that even after 5 cycles that they're not clean. Problem solved! Coach blasted a diaper with a particularly smelly poop earlier today. I'm actually excited to clean it up tonight. Sad, I know.
The joys of motherhood :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment