11.21.2012

{Feeling Nostalgic}

The holidays always make me think back on good times.  Today I've been going through baby pictures.  Trying to actually remember the babies when they were *that* teeny.  I'm glad I have the pictures because I think I was too sleepy to really know to take it all in appropriately.  I found a video on my old iPhone from when they were newborns.  They were squeaky and squirmy.  Melt.

I'm so thankful for the beautiful, smart, loving toddlers they've grown into, but I feel like I'm entitled to miss the itsy bitsy baby day's from time to time, right?  Looking at the pictures is giving me a twinge of baby fever.  I was wondering when that would come back :)  Still will be a while before we're officially ready to start talking about baby 3.0, but I feel like I'm getting there.  At least I'm entertaining the idea again, right?  Whew, toddlers can really rock your world!


No comments:

Post a Comment