11.20.2012

{An afternoon exploring}




This afternoon we got bored so we went exploring in our back yard!  They loved the tall grass, acorns, crispy leaves and pine cones.  Seeing all these neat things through the eyes of a child is so fun.  Watching them discover is just the best thing ever.  When The Daddy got home he stopped at the end of the driveway and Coach dove right in.  His first driving lesson.  Don't have a conniption, he let him sit on his lap while he drove down the driveway and pulled into his parking spot. 

I love fall in NC! 

Tonight I headed to Walmart to shop for Thanksgiving and $126 later we have *most* of our dinner.  Ok and a couple pairs of tights :)  I'm excited to eat!  We're trying to make a big deal about holidays and traditions.  The babies are catching on!  I think they're excited...in their own way. 

I hope all your plans are coming together and you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment