{link}
I'm thankful for my CHILDREN. Without them I'd be so lost. They make life so much more beautiful.
I'm thankful for my HUSBAND. Through thick and thin (and more thin ;)) he's stuck with me. I'm so grateful for such a loving, forgiving, determined, intelligent, wonderful partner.
I'm thankful for my FAMILY. Even though distance makes things hard, they're still my rock.
I'm thankful for our beautiful HOME. Its ours. Our very first. It's home, finally.
I'm thankful for our FRIENDS. Without you I'm not sure how I'd stay grounded. You celebrate our joys and you share our disappointment. I'm forever indebted to you for your love.
I'm thankful for our FRIENDS. Without you I'm not sure how I'd stay grounded. You celebrate our joys and you share our disappointment. I'm forever indebted to you for your love.
I'm thankful that my husband's JOB. It affords me the luxury of being a stay-at-home momma to my babies. Its very important for me and I'm so grateful we were able to make it happen.
I'm thankful for our LORD. We're not always on speaking terms, but He always welcomes be back into His heart with open, loving arms.
I'm thankful to be an AMERICAN. Maybe that sounds hokey, but even in the current political climate, we're still a free nation where the sky is the limit.
I'm thankful for this big beautiful TURKEY we're going to feast on tomorrow (and for weeks to come!).
I'm thankful for our sweet dog NELLIE. She's a rescue who went through hades and back in training, welcomed not one but TWO little ones without skipping a beat, handled a near cross country move with grace and lets said little ones pull her ears and love on her. She's so patient and kind. She loves our babies almost as much as we do.
I'm thankful that today we celebrate our sweeties turning 20 MONTHS OLD! In just 4 short months we'll have two year olds. Holy shit. How did that happen so fast?
I'm thankful that today we celebrate our sweeties turning 20 MONTHS OLD! In just 4 short months we'll have two year olds. Holy shit. How did that happen so fast?
I'm thankful for a whole lot more, but its waaay after midnight and I've got a lot of cooking to do in the morning!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
Ooo, one more thing I'm thankful for. Lock back earrings. I discovered tonight that the lock backs work on any earring. I'm not just limited to the piercing earrings! Occasionally Fancy gets her earrings caught on her crochet blanket while she sleeps and pops out one of her earrings. (no blood or pain, they're not locked that tight) By the time I notice we're either missing the stud, the back or both. I go and get a new pair and they have to be lock back because she's so young and they have to be gold. I have to spend a small fortune on earrings I'm not even really in love with. This discovery will allow me to buy regular gold earrings and use the lock backs. Genius. Now to find affordable gold earrings that aren't obnoxious...

No comments:
Post a Comment