11.12.2012

{Christmas photo shoot}

We're planning a Christmas picture session with a great new photographer Cara Lynn Photography.  The session is Nov 26, so I've got a little bit of time.  I'm planning on doing a couple formal-ish pictures for Christmas cards and a few fun ones. 

Here are the outfits:

Miss Fancy
{link}
With white tights and a big 4.5" red bow.
{link}
With jeggings or cute fitted jeans and her name will be under the owl
Mr. Coach
{link}
{link}
With brown or green corduroy pants...contemplating a nice pair of jeans just to keep it cute, but not sure yet.
{link}
With jeans.  Will also have his name.
I'm excited and I think the outfits will really pop on film.  I have some adorable stuff in my Belk cart, but they are all really busy patterns (hello southern style) and wouldn't really translate well in pictures.  We'll be rocking them this holiday season around here though!  

No comments:

Post a Comment