9.16.2012

{Inching up on 18 months}

Only a truly obsessed mom would write a prelude to a monthday post a week before its due.  This is incredibly cliche, but I cannot believe that in a little under a week our babies will be one and a HALF.  That half is serious bidness.  Soon we won't state their ages in months, it will be years and half years.  I remember being a kid.  The half is a big deal.  One half a year closer...

I've been going back in my blog to see what we were doing last year at this time.  9/16/11 and on the same day Agnes.  Isn't it funny that Agnes and Baby Rosie showed up around the same time, just a year apart?  Weird.  I love this one about Coachie stealing his sister's paci.  I'm thankful that I have this blog to look back on our everyday life, things I know I would have forgotten are recorded here. 

On Friday I'll read my 6 month post from 9/22/11 and reminisce just for a minute about when my babies were little.  I love how I thought they were so big back then.  How can that have been a whole year ago? 

Flashback time!
 
Sleeping sweeties.  I miss co-sleeping.  We co-slept last week when we were all sick, but toddlers are such fitfull sleepers.  Its impossible to get comfortable when they're in bed.  It was sweet to wake up with them next to me, though.

Sister Sass right around the time her sassy card came in the mail.

Side smile!

Candy cane babies!

Wally!  I miss these bugs.  Hours and hours of fun...in one place.

Pretty in purple. 


Its so fun to compare their first half year to their first year and a half.  Such big kids! 

My friend Kristin delivered a healthy and completely gorgeous baby girl this afternoon!  Congratulations C family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment