It was overcast and even got a bit drizzly, but it was a perfect day. The cloud/ocean contrast was breathtaking. The beach was deserted and the water was warm enough to walk in. The babies LOVE the beach. Understatement of the century. They screamed each time we left to each, walk, etc. They splashed and giggled. They played in the sand and they chased birds. They loved every second of it. They are seriously the coolest kids ever :)
We ate outside at the Mellow Mushroom (if you get to NC-or any of the other 20 states it exists in- you must seek one of these restaurants out) and walked along the beautiful beach homes, secretly wishing one of them, any of them belonged to us. Oh what a life that would be!
Papa is leaving us tomorrow morning :( He's been so fun and helpful! Our kitchen and car has never been cleaner! I'm trying to talk him and Nannie into moving here for retirement in a few years. So far, if I keep taking him to the beach, I think I've got him sold on the idea...or at least thinking about it.

Oh so cute at lunch
Fancy gabbing away, The babies with Poppi

Momma and the babes, Coachie enjoying the deserted beach
Funny Fancy, Babies playing, Sassy Sue, Handsome little man

Fancy playing in the sand, Momma and Fancy dancing in the surf, I found seagrass!, meeting a sweet lady
Coach running on the beach, Wrightsville Beach, Dad me and the babes
No comments:
Post a Comment