I've been thinking about what to get the babies. I think I've (no input from the daddy yet) decided on this (for today anyway):
[credit]
and this:
[credit]
and these:
[credit]
Looks like its time to pack up the little baby toys :'(.
Fancy has been picking out every single baby she sees and going bananas over them. At the birthday party on Saturday there were six month old triplet baby girls and she was obsessed. She sat in front of them and my friend (the momma) and kept going back and for touching all their heads. Very gently, of course. Though I'd love another one (like yesterday) the daddy's not quite there yet and that's a pretty important piece of the puzzle. I think its time for her very first baby doll. She has Agnes, but poor Agnes has kind of been thrown over. She sits at the bottom of the toybox. We're going shopping tomorrow, so hopefully I'll find the perfect baby for my baby girl. All the while, trying to talk the daddy into a real baby :)
They were playing with a tape measure yesterday and Coach (the bully) yanked the tape part out of Fancy's hands, cutting her little fingers. Nothing bad, just a little slice. I rinsed off her hand and put a bandaid on the cuts. Her very first bandaid. Of course, Coach wanted a bandaid also.
R: little Fancy's mangled bandaid job.
The cuts were minimal (think tiny paper cut), but Fancy (like her momma) needs us to make a big deal out of everything until she's satisfied. I do realize we're creating a monster. Thank goodness she's cute.




No comments:
Post a Comment