8.19.2012

{Reading with the daddy}

This morning the daddy got up with the babies and let me sleep in. What a prince! Toddlers have a way of just zapping the energy right out of you, don't they? I woke up to this:

Lately, love reading.  In the past they didn't have the patience to sit and listen to a story, even a short one.  We read, but they only sat for a second or two before they were off to bigger and better things.  Coach has even been known to destroy books.  Over the past couple months they've been bringing us books to read to them.  They point and laugh at the funny parts.  They say which animal is where and their names.  Getting so big.  I love when they want to snuggle up and read a book. 

Its raining.  Again.  That's like everyday for the last 6 weeks.  I guess all my whining about it never raining in Colorado is coming back to haunt me.  Here's another picture from our day downtown.  There's a natural parenting store downtown (babywearing wraps, organic lotions, sprays and diaper creams, cloth diapers, breastfeeding support, etc) that sells these precious hats.  I already posted the Giraffe and the Frog.  Here's the Monster and the Bunny!



Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment