8.19.2012

{Ee I Ee I Oh}

We have a toy that has farm animals and makes farm animal noises.  They've never EVER been interested in this toy.  They've looked right past it for the last (almost) year and a half.  For some reason, its now a fave.  It sings "Old McDonald" and as of today, the babies do too!  They've been mimicking the animal noises for a while, but today they caught on to the song.  They've been singing it all afternoon.  They don't quite have the "oh" part down, but we're close. 

Cloth diapering is going well.  Well, I guess as great as it can be with only eight diapers.  I'm jonesing for the others to start arriving.  Its definitely much more involved than disposables, but I'm very happy we're making the switch.  The diapers are so much softer and they seem to notice the difference.  The laundry aspect of it is a change, but I'm getting the hang of it.  Since we didn't start when they were newborns we're learning the ropes with toddler poop.  Its jarring, but I believe, very much worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment