7.10.2012

{Way back when}

I finally got my replacement dslr battery and charger in the mail today!  I found some sweet pictures from my trip to MO just before we moved here.  Enjoy!

Sweet gal watching the puppy across the street.  Look at those curls!

Fancy meeting you here ;)
Hanging out with cousin Asher. 

Poor Asher.  Coach was all over him!

Its good to have a wingman (or winglady).
The final leg of the trip.  I believe this was in KY or TN.

So now I can resume the picture onslaught from before we moved.  There will be a lot of inside pics because its supposed to storm everyday for the next 9 days.  When its not raining its too hot and when its not too hot there are too many bugs outside (namely bee's-that we know are bastards and red ants).  Someday (after the pest guy comes) we'll get outside more.  I need to start landscaping and...well, a lot of things need to get done around here. 

We're going to start taping off the nursery and the kitchen in preparation for painting.  Deep breaths.  I'm hoping to nail down living room curtains so I can finally pick a paint color and get going.  So much to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment