There's an amazing thunderstorm happening right now. Its been one long stream of lightning and thunder. I looove storms. Especially summer storms. The head has been unbearable and this should break it for a split second. The babies seem to love them as well. Every time it thunders they giggle.
Storms seem to bring out a different side of people. They have always invigorated me. We had a fun little mommy and me photo shoot with my iphone. Coach didn't really have as much fun as Fancy and I did. Posing on momma's lap isn't near as fun as tearing up books. He's a busy man, what can I say.
They're over by the window watching it rain. Something's awfully funny, too. Sometimes I wonder if there's a deeper bond between them. They're fraternal (obv), so two eggs/two sperm, so I'm not sure if they can even have that super secret twin thing going on. I thought that only occurred in identicals. Lately though, they've got me wondering. They exchange a series of looks and seem to understand each other. They have the same habits, sleeping positions, gestures and they seem to speak to each other AND understand each other. To us, its babble, but could this be the secret twin language everyone talks about?
Doubtful, but still fun to watch. Happy rainy Monday!

No comments:
Post a Comment