7.18.2012

{Sneaky}

The babies like to throw their food over the side of the tray.  Sometimes its for Nellie, sometimes its just to be an asshole.  Who knows why babies do what they do.  I was cleaning up lunch today and I saw a bit of yellow out of the corner of my eye. 
We have a shoe bucket near the back door (we don't wear shoes in the house-joys of carpet) and apparently its become quite the game to toss their breakfast in this bucket.  Thankfully, I know this was from this morning because they haven't had eggs in a couple days.  Whew.  Can you imagine what kind of creepy crawlers this would have attracted? 

They're not confessing.  They look so innocent, don't they?

The sun came out today so I finally got some decent pictures.  They're growing so fast, they had me in a full blown sweat from chasing them around this morning. 

Oh the belly buttons.  They're our favorite body part right now. 










Fancy has been saying "yes" and "no" today.  I'm not sure if she understands what context to use them, but she's trying.  Also, the word of the day is still "wee wee".  They yell it all day.  This won't scar them for life or anything, right?  Fancy's also saying poop, book and a few other new ones.  Coach tried to say "hot dog" today, but I think its one of those words only momma and daddy would recognize. 

Funny story time.  We have a gate around the fire place and Coach tries to open it and get in from time to time.  He's successful sometimes too if I'm out of the room for a minute.  I tell hime that we don't play in there becuase its dangerous and he scuttles on out of there.  Fancy just walked up to the gate and started to push it aside.  Coach put himself in between the gate and Fancy and shook his head no.  Already protecting (or being bossy) his baby sister.  This, of course, pissed her off. 

Another funny.  They fight over toys all.the.time.  Even though we have two of almost everything, they want that toy.  Coach usually prevails because he's bigger and faster.  Plus, Fancy just shuts down and screams.  Lately, Coach has been taking her toy, but he'll hand her another to replace it, in hopes that she will just shut up and play with the new toy.  It never works, but you've gotta give him credit for trying, right?!?

Happy HUMP day! 

1 comment:

  1. The kids pics are wonderful. We miss you all and will see you soon. Love, Dad.

    ReplyDelete