7.19.2012

{questionaire}

I saw this on another blog I read occassionally, so I thought I'd give it a shot.  I'll give you a break from my obsession with my kids :)

1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?

I've been blogging for several years. Never seriously, pretty much to keep family and
friends up to date with our life.  It changed from an everyday/exploring the world around us when I got pg with and delivered our twins. 
2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study? 
I did.  I graduated from Missouri State University in 2005.  I studied Antiquities, Near Eastern Archaeology, Religion/World Religions and Native American Studies.  Yes, I loved it, no, I don't use it nor have I ever, sadly.  Its a pretty tough field if you don't have a masters or a doctorate.  I loved it though and some of my professors are world class.  It was amazing to just hear their experiences and their perspectives.  I was also in a sorority, Alpha Chi Omega.  I loved just about every minute of being a part of this amazing group of women.  
3. Where have you traveled?
Sadly, I'm not that well traveled.  I've been to Mexico and the Cayman Islands.  In the U.S. I've been to MO (home state), AR, OK, TN, IL, CO (lived there for almost 4 years), CA, NM (Chaco!), TX, NC (current home state), SC, KY, FL, GA, AL, MS, IA, KS (born here and lived there for 3 years before moving to CO).  Boooring.  Someday we'll travel :)
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?

A house on the beach.  Probably Carolina Beach, since its so close.  There are so many beautiful homes out that way.  I'd first put $ into Coach and Fancy's savings accts for college/cars, etc.  I'd donate 1/2 to various charities.

5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?

1.  Shitty drivers
2.  People who feel entitled
3.  Having a mile long to do/honey do list and having NOTHING checked off of it after a month. 

6. What is your favorite movie?
Oh gosh, I love movies, so choosing just one is tough.  Goonies has always been there for me, so I'll go with that.  Some others include Shag, Dirty Dancing, Breakfast @ Tiffanies, Sabrina (the Audrey version), Gone with the Wind, Wizard of Oz, To Wong Foo, Beetlejuice, High Spirits, I could go on and on. 

7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
I rarely drink alcohol.  If I had to pick, I'd choose a Reisling.  As far as non-alcoholic, sweet tea or milk

8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
Take a scorching hot bath and read.  I love shopping, but at my current girth that's no fun at all.  Baby clothes shopping is my major downfall. 

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
Amazon.

10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
In high school I was at a basketball game in the next town over.  We were just starting to hang out with some fun new peeps in that town, so we were all dolled up and ultra flirty.  Out of the corner of my eye I saw the cheerleaders and crowds part and seconds later I got a basketball to the face.  In front of everyone.  Mortified. 

11. What day would you love to relive again?
My babies birthday.  There was so much going on I feel like it was just chaos.  I guess it was.  I wish I could go back and do a few things differently, also.  Second to that, probably my wedding day.  For the same reasons.

12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?

No idea.  I would like to think I have an exciting life that I'm living to the fullest with beautiful children (which is true) and a perfect marriage, but I don't think any actresses really embody the every day, average woman. 

13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?

High school:  St Louis Bread Co (now Panera).  College:  I worked all 4 years at the university's fundraising office.  Started as a student caller and became a supervisor by Junior/Senior year. 

14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
 

This was from my Freshman year of college. I came back for my high school's homecoming. 

Senior year of college. 
15.  If you could go anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
Australia or Ireland.  I'd love to see every corner of the world. 
 
16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.

 
17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
Here in NC, more kiddos, happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment