6.14.2012

Just a couple of runners

The babies started walking around their first birthday. For Coach it was a bit before and for Fancy, a week or so after. They always only took steps here and there though. It was never really a primary form of transportation.

Five steps here, ten steps there and really only when we made a point to sit with them and encourage walking. That all changed recently. We got here Friday and by Tuesday of this week they were walking EVERYWHERE. Crawling only occasionally.

As of this very morning, they're running. Eep. It's like the baby Olympics in my living room. One baby darting this way, the other baby darting that way. Lots of giggling and proud smiles! I'm so proud of them, but a little scares for myself. Is it still frowned upon to put leashes on your kids? I kid, I kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment