We're taking the babies to the beach tomorrow. I'm pumped! FINALLY have Internet, cable and a trash can after a week of boonie living. Life moves muuuch slower here in rural NC, that's for sure. We are excited to have cable (well, dish) for the first time in more than a year! True blood just started back up!
We went to Raleigh today to shop. It's a nice area and pretty close. Only about an hour on a well manicured highway. Can't beat that! Crazy sales at all my fave stores, formula for a great day :)
It's been so nice and mild here this last few days. I'm dreading the 90+ degree weather rolling in this week :(
Since we now have the interwebz at home, this will thankfully be my last iPhone blog post. Hello better formatting!
This was taken at Walmart here. They just couldn't quite get the cart 5 more feet to the cart receptacle? Also, while checking out at said Walmart I was behind a woman-my age- and her 8 month old son. He was gabby and excited, got a little loud, but nothing unusual for a happy little one. She yelled at him to shut up and told him to quit being a psycho. A psycho? Who's the psycho, lady? I wanted to cry. I went home and squeezed both my little sweet cheeks. Why are some people allowed to procreate. Poor little guy :(

No comments:
Post a Comment