We met in the middle and ordered this jogger. Its a tandem. Since we have a side-by-side already, M wanted to try this on for size. At only $200 (on sale, woop woop), I'm willing to give her a try. I like the idea of tandem for running. Now, I just have to get to the point of running :) Someday.
We caught up on True Blood tonight and I'm not only lost, but pretty disappointed in the direction HBO took this show. The books are super entertaining and have a great plot. The HBO series is just so far departed from the books. The books were "out there" enough, this is just crazy.
I haven't been sleeping well. At all. As I've mentioned, we live out in the middle of no where. Its a subdivision, but, 15 miles from town. Lots of noises out here at night. The builders installed a hefty security system and ADT is coming Monday to put in the window sensors and update the door sensors. We're also getting a panic button and a couple other goodies. I *think* once this is all updated I'll feel better about sleeping down the hall from the babies. As of right now, I either drag them in bed with us or sleep on the couch in the living room right outside their door. I totally get that this is over the line.
The move and all its issues (to put it lightly) has done a number on my anxiety. The truck breaking down-being delayed a day, driving 1/2 way across the country with 14 month old twins and 3 pets, our AC went out, we waited a week for cable/trash service and internet, the bugs, etc... I'm slowly (very slowly) starting to get used to things. We're getting the last of the boxes emptied and hoping to paint in the next week or so. Ceiling fans, new sink fixtures and hopefully a new front door are coming in the next few months. Coming together.
NC is really beautiful. Most of the locals are just so sweet and those accents are so welcoming and warm. Its sinking in that this is home for the foreseeable future and I'm looking forward to discovering and exploring. Starting tomorrow, we'll enjoy a day at the beach!
The babies are doing well, walking and running all over the place. They'll be 15 months old on my birthday next Friday. What the fug? My birthday is next week. In all this chaos I totally forgot. Probably a good thing, I'll be 29. The last year of my twenties. *tear*

No comments:
Post a Comment