4.11.2012

{More manual fun}

First and foremost, I finally fixed my white balance and I'm happy to say these photos have barely been edited.  So proud!  I feel like I've found my niche with this camera.  FINALLY.  I pulled the ISO down to 400 (but moved it back up to 800-it was overcast this am).  My camera is downstairs, so I don't know what exact setting I used.  I migrated between a few for this shoot.

I'm pleased with how they turned out.  I figured out how to reduce motion blur and I'm so much happier chasing my munchkins around!

















Yes, Fancy has yogurt crust on her face.  Is it bad that I didn't notice it until I was editing these pictures?  Oh and I'm trying to get the babies to sleep (co-sleep) and I just looked over and Fancy was knuckle deep in her nose.  Can you guess what she did next?  Yep, she TRIED to eat it.  I caught her in time to wipe off her hand.  Ew.  Ah, life with twoddlers!  Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment