Packing is in full swing. M leaves soon to go to NC to look for a house. Eeek! Less than a month and a half. Orders have been cut! He got news of the PCS (permanent change of station) in October. Ya, we've been patiently waiting for the powers that be to get their poop together and I guess they FINALLY have.
Suddenly, I feel like we have so much to do and almost no time to do it. Stress doesn't begin to cover it and we've only just begun. When I feel stressed, overwhelmed I take out my camera. Snapping and editing pictures helps me chill. Weird. It used to be coloring. Like with crayons in a coloring book. Sometimes you just need to lose yourself.
Lately we've gotten sucked into Weeds. Its such a dumb premise for a show, yet I can't stop watching it. This woman is train wreck city. Oh Nancy Botwin, you've got some cajones, lady.
P.S. The pictures above were shot in ISO 800, varying f-stop f5.6-f8, 1/60-1/125. I can shoot Fancy all day. She sits still and poses almost. Coach is another story. He's like trying to capture lightening. Nearly impossible. I try, but there's a lot of motion blur with him. Plus, he's constantly moving-hence motion blur. Practice makes perfect :)
Have a fab week!





No comments:
Post a Comment