Smiles seem so much sweeter when covered in avocado, no?
Only the first two chicklet looking things are teeth. The one to the right is cheese. And yes, he's a goofball.
More cheese
Sister Sass
She's so funny
+
My pretty baby boy
Anyway, back to the point of the post. It happened, someone mistook my beautiful boy for a girl. We were eating at Ted's tonight and we ordered our food and some for the babies. The waitress starts to leave and then turns back and says "do you want me to bring the GIRLS food out first?" I just blinked and nodded. I mean, he's got the greatest curls and eyelashes ever, but he doesn't look like a girl and he was wearing BLUE for fuck's sake.
Lately in our house there's been a lot of fighting and screaming. Nope, M and I are fabulous, its the babies. No matter how many of each thing we have, they want the one their sibling has. Ya. Hair pulling, hitting, biting, toy stealing, but you know what? They laugh too. They chase each other around the pit and giggle. Its pretty amazing. I fall more and more in love every single day. Twins are the greatest :)






No comments:
Post a Comment