4.17.2012

{biting}

Fancy has a new hobby...you guessed it, biting.

I took these two pictures today just minutes apart.  They were playing and Coach took a toy she was playing with.  First she got up, yelled at him and pushed him.  Then came the biting.  She didn't actually clamp down hard.  Read:  she didn't even leave a mark.  However, the intent was there.  That's the troubling part.  

As I've said before, fighting is in full swing.  One minute they're chasing each other around, giggling and the next they're trying to kill each other.  M and I don't know what to do other than ignore them and intercede when the violence starts.  We talk to them and tell them that "we don't bite/hit/pull hair/pinch/slap/etc", but how much can a one year old really understand?  

We decided, rather than fight it, we're just going to start selling tickets to the show :)  Win, win, right? 

I took here are some shots I took today.  I'm not happy with the grainy-ness, but I generally like the pictures.  I'm part of a small MoM's (mom's of multiples) photography group on facebook and this week's challenge was black & white.  I'm still learning how to edit in b&w, so bear with me.  I'm not really a b&w person, so this was a struggle for me, but I like how a few of them came out. 


Happy Tuesday!  Poop, its only Tuesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment