12.07.2011

{We're famous!}

The sun was coming in just perfectly to ruin the pic.  Oh well, can't win em' all.

I had an appointment at the hospital I delivered the twins at this morning, so we decided to stop by the BirthPlace to see our poster.  Its biiiiiiiig and right in front of the secure entrance to the BirthPlace.  Reading that paragraph below the picture takes me right back to the hellacious days in the NICU.  The smells are all the same and everything is just as it was 8 months ago.  It was eerie. 

I'm THRILLED that I got to wheel my huge 8 month olds right into the elevator and take them home with us.  The first two weeks of their life, there was nothing I wanted to do more.  It was a good feeling to see how far they've come.  My little 5lb miracles are now 17 & 18lb chunks.  They are the light of my life.  I'm so thankful to the wonderful P.A. Hospital staff who loved my babies and nursed them back to health.  I'm eternally grateful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment