We put on Yo Gabba in the mornings after breakfast. They hang out on the floor with their toys or in Wally & Wanda. As soon as they hear "Yooooooooooooooooooooooo Gabba Gabba!" they go NUTS. And I mean crazy. This show is like baby crack (think True Blood or Sex in the City for chicks). M is home with them while I'm at work and he's memorized all of season one and two's songs. Its hysterical when he starts singing them. The babies stop in their tracks and start baby dancing! Cutest.thing.ever. I mean, naturally, they're my kids ;)
Who wouldn't love this show?!?
I frequently find myself humming the Tooth Fairy Waltz, Don't Bite Your Friends, There's a Party in my Tummy and many more musical gem's found on Yo Gabba. Eh, at least they get a kick out of it. Its pretty cool to see them so excited about it :)

No comments:
Post a Comment