12.05.2011

{Our firstborn has a conundrum}


That's right folks Coach cut his very first tooth today!  Its our first tooth ever so we're kind of excited about it.  He's been extra drooly and even sort of impatient and fussy, for Coach that's not normal.  I usually do the finger check once a day-when he's chewing on my hand.  I didn't notice it upon inspection this morning.  I was rocking them to bed tonight and he had some extra energy and decided to chew on me.  He bit down and I felt something sharp!  

As exciting as it is to have our very first tooth, its bittersweet as well.  Lately, I've been having a hard time with how quickly time is slipping away.  I feel like I was just newly pregnant dreaming of what my babies would be like and now I'm corralling 8.5 month olds with TEETH (well, A tooth that I'm sure will have friends popping up soon) and starting to think about their first birthday (OMG).  

I'm thankful that I'm obsessed with pictures and I've been able to document nearly every second day and milestone.  I haven't gotten a pic of the new tooth yet because I discovered it as I was putting them to bed.  I'll be sure to chase him around tomorrow to get one!  Its the lower right, front, center tooth (follow that?).  

Oh and he's also pulling up on things now.  I walked into the bedroom to find him kneeling in his crib having pulled himself up on the rail.  He had the BIGGEST smile on his face, he was so proud of himself.  Time to lower the mattress again.  

Gosh these guys are amazing :)  Everyday they learn something new.  They grow and get stronger.  I think back to their birthday and I just marvel at how far they've come.  Seeing those proud smiles when they master yet another milestone, just melts my mommy heart.  They fill places in my heart that I never knew were empty.  My cup runneth over.  

Still have health crap going on.  Please continue to think of me.  Gracias! 

No comments:

Post a Comment