I've been searching high and low for booties for them when it snows. I didn't want boots and all the leather/faux fur booties were like $30/pair. When you buy everything in doubles, that just won't do. Shockingly BRU had these and they are perfecto!
We have had a snowy, freakishly cold week, so we layer babylegs under everything.
Yes he's playing with a cord (don't worry he was closely watched) and yes they're in the same outfits as Thanksgiving. Woops :)
Our little chia pet. This kid's hair grows like crazy.
This kid's does too, but his lashes grow even faster
I'm still in shock that this blonde, blue eyed little beauty came out of me. She did though and she's got my nose, ears and body to prove it!
Go go gadget Coach. He's huge.
What the babies are up to lately:
*Lots of gabbing. They look at us and say Mamamamama and Dadadadadada.
*They laugh whenever they see daddy. He's the funny man :)
*They both want Momma when they're sleepy or not feeling well.
*They both sleep in their cribs exclusively.
*Their hair is growing like crazy.
*Fancy twirls my hair when I'm holding her.
*Lots of fighting over toys.
*They dance when we play music or sing to them.
*They give hugs and kisses when we ask for them (!).
*Coach shakes his head "no" to everything.
*Fancy makes this hideous new noise that she thinks is so funny. She'll do it and peek over at us waiting for a laugh. She's a card!
*They figured out how to take their diapers off. Let the fun begin!
We ran behind this morning and missed church, I hate that. Hoping for a good week regardless!









No comments:
Post a Comment