Coach didn't really seem to care, he was trying his best to tear poor Agnes to shreds. About 3 minutes later he also spit up on her. Payback's a bitch in baby world.
Speaking of 'tudes. We were speaking of attitudes, weren't we? Anyway, they have started to snap back at us. They were chewing on diapers a little bit ago (clean ones) and I took them away from them and gave them toys in their place. I shit you not, BOTH babies let me have it. Coach looked at me and grunted really hard in protest. Then he spit his paci across the room (their new trick). Fancy looked at me square in the eyes (as if to challenge me-can they do that at 7 months?!? SHIT) started screeching and then proceeded to kick me as hard as she could with her feet. When I told them that wasn't nice, they started giggling.
The paci spitting. They think its hysterical. They work the paci between their gums and shoot it as far as they can. Of course, its not really a skill yet, but they're getting good.
They're fighting now too, well, as much as 7 month olds can fight. Its actually pretty entertaining. They steal toys from each other, pull each other's hair, Coach snap's all Fancy's headbands in her face (M has outlawed them unless we're going somewhere). They seem to get some enjoyment out of picking on their sibling. We better nip that one in the bud soon, aye?
Thank God for the Amish. Have you ever tasted Amish friendship bread? Heavenly. Its a job. You have to babysit it for something like 10 days and pass it on, etc, but damn is it good. It think it calls for some think like 4+ cups of sugar though. Ya.
This pic had potential. Its becoming nearly impossible to photograph my children. They're keeping us on our toes these days ;)
And finally, our newest family portrait. Yes its a picture of a picture. I asked my sweet photographer to email me a watermarked copy, but she's in the first trimester with her third baby and trying to run a business. I cut her some slack and ghetto'ed it out by just taking a picture of it. I love it. I'm still hunting for the perfect frame. We have 6 more of the babies I also need to frame, so I'll try and get pictures of those up too.
I think I had more to blog about, but its 11pm and I have to work in the am. Have a great weekend! We'll be attending some worthless promotion ball that no one even wants to go to but its mandatory for all who made staff. Fun. Oh they made it mandatory and then stated that kids weren't allowed. Fucking Air Force.

I love your baby stories! They are hilarious! One of my friends put her 1 year old in "time out" in her room and left her there. Shortly after she came barreling out and was shouting at them. The teen years are going to be fun!
ReplyDeleteThe Army does stupid shit like that too. Mandatory fun days anyone?
Have a great weekend!