10.24.2011

[insidious]


Scariest fucking movie ever.  EVER.  




I can't even describe this movie or what really happens, its "out there" but in a completely believable way.  I watched it the first time on Friday night as M was dozing off on the other couch.  BIG mistake. You need someone to grab onto for this one.  I did at least.  Enjoy :)

Its the perfect week for scary movies!  We also watched Paranormal Activity 2.  Pretty damn scary, but in a different way.  I like the Paranormal Activity movies, but they are painfully slow in the beginning.  

We carved pumpkins tonight!  No pictures, my camera battery is dead :(  Onto another Monday, ugh.  I have a Dr appt first thing tomorrow morning to talk about my neck and hopefully get a referral to someone that can help me get to the bottom of what's going on.  I'd be lying if I said I wasn't afraid.  Dr Google tells me it can be anything from a pinched nerve to a malignant brain tumor.  I'm just ready to feel better.  Please keep me and my crazy neck and body in your prayers.  Ever since giving birth I've been a walking medical mystery.  I'm over it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment