Yes I realize I *just* posted, but I just got word that the ad campaign we were part of for the hospital we delivered at, just dropped. I hate seeing myself and I think I sound like I just stepped off the boat from St Louis, but I'm glad we got to tell our story and sing the praises of this amazing hospital! Oh, and show off our beautiful babies ;) It was so wonderful working with the PR team at Parker. I'm convinced some sort of angel hires their staff. Every.single.person I've met that works there is just precious. Thank you Parker family for the best care imaginable and for loving our babies and caring for them like they were your own. There is still good in this world.
LINK to the cover of the brochure. LINK to the slightly embarrassing video testimony.
I'm so glad I finally am able to put a voice to the face! You guys did great and those little ones are pros in front of the camera!
ReplyDelete