Here's what we have for infant seats. Fancy has the green one and Coach has the orange one. We love them. Gender neutral-important in case regulations stay the same when we have more kids, we can recycle! They're simple, they don't have all kinds of gaudy designs and colors. They're ultra soft, comfy. The babies fall asleep as soon as their heads hit the back of the seat. Overall, a great car seat!
Both Safety 1st onBoard 35 in Nitron and Citron
In the next 4-6 months, they'll outgrow these infant seats and need convertible seats. These are stationary-they stay in the car. They require some head control, although, there are inserts for parents who skip the infant seat and choose the convertible from day one. I like the convenience of carrying them in their seats right now. They sleep a lot and its nice to not have to wake them to get them from car to house.
Here's what we want...we think...as of right now :)
Safety 1st Complete Air 65
I also love these, but price is a big factor unfortunately. When you need two of everything, budgets matter. At over $300 a pop, the car seat fairy would have to visit us for us to get these.
Sunshine Kids Radian XT SL
Britax is also another top seat. Again, at around $300-$350 a seat, we won't be getting these :) I love this one though!
Britax Boulevard in Cowmooflage ;)
And I would totally spring for this for Fancy, I LOVE the pattern
Britax Boulevard SophiaThis could also be a contender
I love the color and its only $289! Only :)
Britax Marathon CrimsonWho knew you could spend hours looking at car seats??? Never in a million years would I have cared to read, what I dubbed, such boring reviews as car seats. My how times have changed :) I just spent the better part of my evening devouring all that I could about convertible seats. Now to decide which one to get? Its a good thing they aren't even half of the weight limit, I such at making decision!







No comments:
Post a Comment