Oh my GOSH I'm ready to PCS (permanent change of station). We've been here almost three years and the only good things that have come from this crap hole are our beautiful babies and my fab job/employers. From day one, this place has been a catastrophe.
Poor M has horrid leadership. He's not a great fit for the mission here. This is a place where all good officers come to die. Meaning, they come here completely awesome and then Buckley grabs hold and kills them slowly. They become shells and suck lots of ass. I guess it happens.
Our neighbors started off pretty awesome, but now they sort of suck. I don't want to get into it, most of you know my distaste for them. I'll leave it at that.
God, if you're listening, please please PLEASE, for the love of...well...You, see if you can't arrange a PCS for us. ANYWHERE. And I mean anywhere. I don't even have a preference anymore.
Ick, I hate not liking people we have to live so close to. I hate not liking where we live. I hate feeling like we're trapped...we are trapped though, so I guess its not much of a feeling, its a reality.
Send us all the PCS vibes you can muster. PLEASE!
No comments:
Post a Comment