6.08.2011

{prayers}

My dear friend *E* needs your prayers.  Her mother suffered a brain anuerism (sp?) recently.  She is in critical condition at a hospital in Indianapolis.  She made it through surgery, praise God.  *E* mentioned that they didn't expect her to have brain activity, but she is recognizing *E* and her father.  Another big PRAISE Jesus!  She said her mother would be "touch and go" for another 7-14 days.

You likely don't know my friend *E* or her mother, but please lift the Whitecotton and Bell families up in prayer.  They need everything we have to give.  Put them on your church prayer list.  Mention this sweet family in your prayer circles.  We need to wrap them in love.  *E* is such a beautiful, faithful woman, I'm devastated for her.  He is ALWAYS with you sweetie.

John 16:33  I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”


Deuteronomy 31:6  Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”


Isaiah 41:10  fear not, for I am with you;  be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you,  I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

2 comments:

  1. You've got it toots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for posting this. You are a sweet, loving, and faithful friend. I am thankful for you in so many ways. Mom is stable, exhibiting brain activity still, waking up out of her coma slightly, which is so so good! She is still on a feeding tube, and ventilator. And the surgeons went back in her brain to look around for any possible spasms and only saw mild ones, nothing that caused them concern, which again is good. We are just waiting for her to wake up more and we can see where she is at nuerologically. We aren't in the clear yet as far as her making it but all signs point to yes. I can't even begin to tell you how difficult all of this is on my dad, brother and I and so many others, but God is faithful. I know He is no matter what is happening in our lives. Love you girl.

    ReplyDelete