6.08.2011

{meltdown}

I tell people that my kids can go from "zero to sixty" in a second or two.  They rarely believe me.  Here's the proof.  

Kisses from Momma after tummy time

The agitation begins.  Too many kisses I guess ;)

I don't WANNA stand Momma!

And its all over :)  

Gosh I love this kid!  As babies do, this was the photographic evidence of a famous {A} meltdown.  I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

Both babies are sleeping sweetly in their swing/bouncy seat.  We switched formulas today.  They were on Similac Advance and we're starting them on Enfamil Gentlease.  So far they hate it.  Lets hope tomorrow's a better day.  We have 20 cans of this crap, they better learn to love it ;)  I guess its a good thing we kept receipts.  Why 20 cans?  Have you ever seen how fast a baby goes through a can of formula?  Multiply that by two.  These 20 cans *might* last 20 days...maybe.  Small price to pay for healthy, growing babies :)

Happy *almost* hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment