6.06.2011

{pediatrician}

We just got back from the pediatrician's office.  It was their two month (even though they'll be 3 months old in a week and a half) appointment.  {A} weighs 9.15, 21.5in long with a head circumference of 38.5.   {M} weighs 9.11, 22.5 in long with a head circumference of 38.  They are now pretty close to the 25th percentile! Last week they were between the 10th and 15th percentiles.  HUGE!  Dr G is really happy with their growth and he said they were "marvelous" and he's super happy with their development and their growth.  Go babies!  

He said what I described of the little hacking kid, didn't sound like pertussis and he didn't think they were exposed to him for a long enough amount of time to get it, if he did have the disease.  I asked him what we need to look for and he said he didn't think it was even an issue we needed to watch for.  I hope he's right!  

He remarked on the fact that we couldn't even categorize them as preemies since they are right on track developmentally and growth-wise with 40-weekers.  He was pleased and so are we.  I'm happy my teeny babies who had such a tough start are thriving.  They're such amazing little beings!  

They go back in a month and a half for their 4 month shots.  As we were getting them dressed today {M} smiled SO big!  He's got that massive dimple, you know, I'm pretty sure this kids gonna be famous ;)  They are both just beautiful.  If I do say so myself.

I think they've hit a growth spurt because they're eating a TON and like every two hours.  They even started waking up for a feeding about 3:30a-5a.  I'm sleepy, but so happy they're doing well.  Here are some pics from the doctor's office.  They were taken with my iPhone, so excuse the crappy quality.

Momma and baby {A}, Dr G always makes fun of our headbands.  I think they're sweet!

Daddy and {M}.  He got a bit fussy during his exam, nothing a snuggle from poppa won't fix :)

Thats all from us today, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment