The babies are wearing their crab outfits. Its FINALLY in the 90's here and therefore officially SUMMER! They look so stinking sweet. Their little tooshies have crabs too, but you try getting a cute pic of a couple of two month olds and their booty's. Impossible.
I'm a little more calm today about the whole pertussis thing. I'm just praying that kid didn't have THAT illness and if he did, I pray he didn't give it to my kids. Ugh, I'm so pissed at that lady.
Anyway, here are my *crabby* babies :)
Aren't these outfits just too much?!
Pretty baby girl
We love our daddy! How much does miss {A} look like her daddy?! {M} looks like him too, but he resembles my family more. He's got his daddy's nose, brow ridge and really everything else but his face. {A} has her daddy's eyes and hair, but everything else is mine. They are both a great mix of M and I.
Sweet baby boy chatting with the little lamb mobile on his swing. He loves his lambie's!
Happy Sunday! Tomorrow we hit the pediatricians office (wish us luck) and clean house. It needs it!




No comments:
Post a Comment