I love that I work part time :) On my days off I get to spend time watching these two precious creatures grow and learn. Today we sang, as usual, and talked about smiles. {M}'s sweet dimples are just too much! I love to watch these kids watch me. They follow me around the room with their eyes and when they see me they smile so big. They know Momma. Amazing. They're getting chatty and Miss {A} will have a whole animated babbly conversation with anyone who will listen. Yesterday I watched as M discovered that his babies are now mimicking our faces. He was so amazed. I love that. These little people are just growing and changing so quickly. That's both exciting and just a little bit sad.
Of course I have pictures, without further ado-
Dimples! How incredibly handsome is this boy?!
My blue eyed baby girl. I'm over the moon that she got her daddy's (and grandpa Ron's) beautiful blue eyes. It looks like {M}'s gonna be green/hazel like Momma.
We like to hold hands. Every chance they get they're arms are locked together.
"Hey you!" They're so much fun :)
And this is what we're doing now, snuggled up with our blankies, snoozing.
Of course {M} is on Momma. This kid LOVES his Momma. I'm ok with that ;)
Snuggled in for a good nap. I think this is why new momma's have a little extra cushion...so their babies can cozy up and sleep sweetly.
Happy June! This month I turn 28 and the twins turn 3 months old. Holy Moses! I'm sure I'll have a barrage of new pics tomorrow. Be sure to check back with us!




No comments:
Post a Comment