5.31.2011

{photo shoot}

This afternoon was our photo shoot for the ad campaign.  It went well, I think.  The babies had a rough day and didn't nap, so M was cranky and so were they.  Thankfully, they slept through the whole thing.  I think we got some great pics and I'm so pumped to see them!  Rachel-PR Director for the Hospital-was so wonderful to work with.  She held our babies and told me how pretty I looked.  What a sweetie pie :)  Mike and Matt were the photographers and they came loaded down with equipment.  Oh my, I didn't realize how heavy duty this campaign was.  We're excited to be a part of it and to be able to support a wonderful hospital.  I spent a lot of time there and were it not for the amazing staff who knows where I'd be.

Here is the aftermath...

Some very worn out babies and a sleepy momma (& daddy).  Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment