6.02.2011

{bath time}

We love the tub!


Clean sleepy baby {M}

Clean, mad as a snake baby {A}-she REALLY didn't want to get out of the tub

They've been particularly fussy this evening (after a great day, of course).  I'm hoping to get some sleep, its not like them to be all crazy like.  {M} got himself so worked up while I was making his bottle that he spit up.  Then he wolfed it down so fast he projectile vomited it back up.  Oh did I mention he pooped in the middle of all this?  When he cries, she cries, even if she's got nothing to cry about.  Its been an interesting evening folks :)  They are both laying with me in bed watching Harry Potter.  My fingers are firmly crossed for a good night sleep for all three of us.  Daddy's working.

Have a great night morning!

1 comment:

  1. They are so precious! I will probably gush over them and tell you this every day! I've got some wicked baby fever!

    ReplyDelete