Some friends of ours had a bbq tonight. It was nice to sit around, drink bruskis and just enjoy other people's company. They were all Army. SUCH a refreshing group. Seriously. They have a whole different mentality and take on the world. I had fun :) Maybe we're just a tad disheartened with the AF these days, idk. Either way, its good to meet new peeps and step out of it all for a while. It got really cold tonight, so we didn't stay long with the boo's. They were hungry anyway and there was some diseased coughing 3 year old hacking all over everyone. Needless to say we kept the babies wrapped up tight.
They looked so stinking cute in their outfits, I just had to share :D
Oh Em Gee. They are getting so big!

This is from early this morning. They go to sleep for the night separately, but they won't nap without each other. <3
And one more of my little man! Look at him holding his head up like a big boy!
Eeeek, he's such a sweetie pie! Not that {A} isn't, but she rarely stays in one place long enough for us to snap a pic.
My wonderful bosses took us all out for a spa day today. I didn't even participate much in tax season and they included me. I'm so thankful to have such awesome ladies to work for. They truly do treat each of us like family and for that I'm so grateful :) My body is relaxed and refreshed, now I just need that vacation and we're all set ;)
Hopefully it will be warm tomorrow and we can get OUTSIDE. The spring was a bust here in the 'rado, so I'm looking forward to a nice, long, hot summatime. The pool is a' callin'!



No comments:
Post a Comment