5.24.2011

{Eyelashes}

Today was a better day.  The incessant screaming stopped.  Last night they did OK.  I got a 5 hour sleep stretch out of them, which killed me since they sleep 8 usually, but hey its all part of this twin parent thing :)  They were pretty smiley today and took great naps...except the one in their cribs.  They don't dig the cribs much right now.  I hope that changes, we're gonna try to put them in there at night soon.  They're getting too big to safely sleep with us, but I'm not sure I'm ready for that BIG step.  Maybe we'll put them in the pack n play for a while until I'm "ready".

{A} is big on gabbing these days and {M} is really starting to find his voice.  Its hard not to when your sister won't shut up :)  We love when they chat with us.  Its precious!  

As usual I have pictures.  I try not to double post on here and fb, since I post billions on fb thats kinda tough :)  

Morning nap with Daddy, they love snuggling.  Its so sweet :)  My whole heart snuggled up together.

Super baby to the rescue!  She was stretching this am, so cute!

Two months old!  Photo shoot didn't go so well, but you get a good look at their personalities!

This is my boy, he has long dreamy eyelashes.  His sister does too, but hers are blonde like daddy's and harder to get on camera.  Swoon.  I'm so glad they both got M and I's long lashes!

Wonder Boy himself.  He thinks he's a big boy in his car onesie :)  

So this has officially turned into a mommy blog.  I mean what else am I going to talk about, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment