5.23.2011

TWO months old!

My how time flies.  Today at 11:44a and 11:45a {M} & {A} turned two months old.  They are getting so BIG! I've been getting lots of BIG gummy grins out of Miss A. I get teary everytime. Most beautiful smiles ever :)  Apparently turning two months old was license to freak the eff out.  They've been sooooooooo stinking fussy today.  OMG.  One fussy baby is hard, two is impossible.  Especially when you have a husband who works nights and needs to sleep all day.  Poor guy eventually had to get up and help out.  No temps, no weird rashes or strange habits, just a fussy.damn.day.  We did recently switch their formula from the hi-cal preemie stuff to the regular.  Maybe thats it.  IDK......................Anyway, onto the good things :)

The many faces of the Fisher twins

Snuggles, sissy's bow knocked out bub's paci.  Screaming ensued :)

Baby Girl always has a 'tude when the camera comes out.  

Always looking at the same invisible things on the wall. 

She's totally over it.  Bless this sweet boy for having to share a womb and a room with such a diva!

Bright eyed Baby Boy!

Check out this sweet girl's profile.  All CHEEKS.  

We spent some time in our new Moby!  So far, its a hit!  They zonk right out.  Mom's to be, I recommend this...well, so far :)

Happy two months to my beautiful children.  I had a big long sappy post in mind, but the Crank Ass Twins have other plans for this evening :)  Maybe tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment