4.29.2011

A real life fairy tale


Photos courtesy of people.com

I've been drooling over royal wedding footage for the past, oh 6 hours now.  I can't get enough of this magical day!  Every little girl dreams of a day like Kate Middleton had today.  She hopes to find her Prince (usually not literally) Charming, have a beautiful white wedding and live happily ever after.  Today, Kate Middleton married her (real life) Prince.  I love the simplistic, understated beauty of the entire day.  Her dress is to die for.  Very Grace Kelly.  She looked just STUNNING.  Prince William looked very regal in his get up too.  The horse and carriage, the procession through the streets, the first kiss(es) on the balcony of Buckingham Palace, the WWII bomber fly over, its all just magic :)  Is it cheesy that I hope for a day like this for my daughter?  

I was so obsessed I even watched footage from Princess Diana & Prince Charles wedding :)


To top it all off, they (Prince William and Kate) actually look like they are happy and in love.  I think in big state affairs like this, the loving glances and the cute private smiles get lost.  Not here, I feel like you could really see how excited they were and how much in love they are.  So sweet :)  Now the countdown to the heir begins!!!

Speaking of heirs, I had a photo shoot with mine this morning.  Wanna see some pics?!  Of COURSE you do ;)

Sweet faces

I went to go get their clothes and when I came back I found them intertwined like this!  

Baby sneeze!

Pre-bow.  {A} is happy and content.

Post-bow.  {A} she's on a rampage!  Poor {M} doesn't know how to handle her when she gets like this, hence the face.

Nakie babies!

{A} is officially done with the photoshoot and the bow.  I did, however, win the bow war.  Its 3 hours later (from this pic) and she's still got it on :)  {M} looks so sweet in this one <3

1 comment:

  1. If I have a daughter, she WILL wear bows! It WILL happen! They are so precious, Aimee! I love them!

    I didn't get to watch the whole wedding, but the snippits I did see were perfect! I die over Kate. She's so beautiful! I cannot wait to watch them live their happily ever after together!

    I totally think it's OK for you to dream of A's wedding in the Princess sense!

    ReplyDelete