4.23.2011

Our new toy!

Thank you SO MUCH Grammy, we love it!  Our new stroller showed up on our porch this morning!!!  I'm obsessed with it, have been since I started researching double strollers when I found out there would be not one new little Fisher, but TWO.  It was between this one and the Bumble Ride Indie Twin.  I loved the colors on the Bumble, but it was double the price.  No reason for a military wife to be driving her kids around in the Ferrari of double strollers :)

There's a strap on the seat that you pull and the whole stroller collapses.  No latches or even need for two hands for that matter.  Its only 26lbs and it literally glides.  I love the color combo, I know people aren't crazy about orange/gray (I love it), but you can bet I'll be the only twin mom with a rockin' orange stroller!  Plus, {M}'s car seat is orangeblack too, so it goes with our whole travel system motif.  The hood on the front are jumbo sized and it has a 5 point harness.  It reclines and has two windows in the hood.

Enough of the babbling, without further ado...(Please ignore {M}'s oxygen tanks and the cardboard mess, I literally TORE into that box when it came!)





1 comment: