I'm finding that while most of it is very stereotypical and borderline cliche, I still love it. Like really love it. While I don't want all that drama, I wish I had good friends like that here. I fear that some of us got shafted in the base/post department and not all of them are equipped with great friends like that. Maybe our next assignment will be better. Hey, a girl can hope right?
The babies are now almost a whole month old. A MONTH, whoa. Each day is better than the last, if thats even possible. They are growing and doing new things constantly. They had a pediatrician appointment Tuesday. {A} is 6lbs 12oz and {M} is 6lbs 6.5oz. They've almost gained 2 lbs since birth. Considering where they started, thats pretty huge :) They're on the charts with babies born at term! They are in the 5th percentile for everything, but {A}'s head is in the 10th percentile. She's got a big head like her momma. I asked the Dr if it was ok that they were so low on the charts and he said its great that at being born 4 weeks early they are even on the normal growth charts and not the preemie ones. I'll take that ;)
And because I'm obsessed with my children, here they are!
This picture was taken *just* before {M} peed through his diaper soaking this outfit. Boys! I usually bring down 2-3 outfits for {M} every morning. Sadly, he goes through them. We're on outfit # dos for today already. Not sure how he manages it, but I'm gonna find a diaper that he can't pee through. Mark my words! I'm tired of doing laundry.

Aw, sweet pic of them! If you haven't tried it or do it already, when you're putting on his diaper pull the sides out (those thin elastic sides inside the diaper), pull them up and out a little bit, I found that by doing that it helped catch more of the mess! :) Hope that is just the trick you need to save a few outfits, but most likely its not! haha! Joys of Boys! I love it!
ReplyDelete