4.19.2011

ABC's

A. Age - 27

B. Bed Size - Queen

C. Chore you dislike - bottle washing.  Its a massive job with dos babies needing to eat...constantly :)

D. Dogs - thumbs up

E. Essential Start to the Day - shower.  

F. Favorite Color - I really like greens and yellows.  Used to be pink then I had a daughter.  I've got more pink items than I can stand, but its totally her color and is just precious on her :)


G. Gold or Silver - platinum

H. Height - 5'4".

I. Instruments you play(ed) - I played the trumpet in 6th grade, but never could read music.  It was short lived.

J. Jelly bean flavor - Anything by jelly belly, except the crazy ones.

K. Kids - twins!  {M} and {A}-4 weeks old.

L. Lucky number - three

M. Month - June-summer, but not too hot.

N. Nicknames
 - Mimi, Mamer, Aims, etc

O. Overnight hospital stays - my own birth, car accident in college, tumor surgery, ectopic surgery, one month of hospital bedrest during twin pregnancy, childbirth.

P. Pet peeves - where do I begin?  Mainly they revolve around shitty driving and shitty people.

Q. Quote from a movie "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."-I got this a lot when we moved here from KS.  Anything by Marilyn Monroe.

R. Righty or lefty
 - Right handed.

S. Siblings - One brother, two step sisters and a step brother.

T. Time you wake up - Usually 6a, post babies-I sleep when they sleep and I wake when they wake.

U. Underwear - Little of this, little of that.  A girl's gotta be ready for anything ;)

V. Veggies you don't like - asparagus

W. What makes you run late - Breathing.  Yep I'm that annoying person who is always late.

X. X-rays you've had - Just the ones I got after my car accident

Y. Yummy food you make - I don't cook because I can't make things taste good.

Z. Zoo animal favorites - Any of the babies!  

No comments:

Post a Comment